Tannika Nikeya had a teacher that once said “to write is to rewrite.” Boy, was she right! Ever since Tannika began writing at the age of 11 or 12, she would always rewrite and then rewrite some more until her writing would say what she was trying to communicate. She was editing before she knew of it. With over 10 years of editing experience, Tannika continues honing her craft personally and professionally.
It is Tannika’s mission to help others transform their documents and creative works to communicate effectively as well as include personality, vitality, and integrity in their writing.
- Do you need help with expressing yourself on paper or even refining what you have written?
- Do you need a professional to edit and proofread your essay, personal statement, resume`, short story, book, blog post, research paper, business letter, or copy writing for web or print advertisement?
Also known for her resourcefulness, knowledge, and advisement in motivating others in their educational, entrepreneurial, and writing goals, Tannika provides quality and consistent coaching.
- Do you need coaching for your book ideas, website, or business ideas?
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or fill out the contact form below. Prices vary and are hourly or project based. Get your price quote today.
Give your documents the care they need.
The editor who puts compassion and experience into every project.
- Your privacy is very important to me. I keep your document submissions in strict confidentiality, and I never give, sell, or transfer your documents to anyone outside of myself. I also never give, sell, or transfer your name or personal information to anyone outside of myself unless you make a public review of my freelance services, and I feel the need to make a public response to your review. I, Tannika Nikeya, reserve the right to disclose your name and other personal information I have gathered if I deem such a response is necessary.
Information We Collect
The types of personal information collected on Tannika Nikeya are:
– E-mail address
– Phone number
– Date of birth
– Credit/Debit Card Information
How We Use Information
I use the contact information from our checkout process to send customers information about their order, or to contact customers when necessary about their order.
I use your credit or debit card and billing information to process orders for services provided, as well as to verify customer names, addresses, and other information.
I never give, sell, or transfer your name, e-mail or personal information to anyone outside of myself unless you make a public review of my services, and I feel the need to make a public response to your review. I reserve the right to disclose your name and other personal information I’ve gathered if I deem such a response is necessary.
E-mail, Opt Out
I may periodically send special promotional and reminder e-newsletters. I will send out a Happy Birthday e-mail to my customers on their birthday. I will also ask for reviews on/for my testimony page. They are not required but will appreciate your reviews and time in submitting your feedback. If you wish to no longer receive my promotional e-mails, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions included at the bottom of our e-newsletters or send me an email with the subject “Opt Out of Emails”.
Third Party Service Providers
I use PayPal to provide credit/debit card processing and payment for my services. When you place an order for my proofreading/editing services, I will share billing information as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
The security of your personal information and documents are very important to me. All of your sensitive information is encrypted and protected via PayPal and WordPress as well as documents safeguarded by McAfee and Google Docs.
I use generally accepted industry standards to determine the hardware and software requirements for providing security.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns about my privacy policies, please e-mail me at email@example.com.