This Sunday we celebrate our mothers. We thank God for them and honor them for their selflessness, sacrifice, and unconditional love.
I love my mama and I make sure I express it as much as I can. But before I move forward, I am going to stress that we take the time to pray for children (of all ages) who have lost their mothers as well as for mothers who have lost children. Comfort them, Holy Spirit, and uplift their spirits during this time, in Jesus’ name, Amen!
In honor of my mom, I want to share five things she has taught me and told me:
- You can’t please everyone.😊 Be okay with that.
- Work hard. 💪My mom has worked faithfully for her job for more than 18 years. I have learned and strived for longevity and commitment in my professional and personal life through her example of hard work.
- A man is not going to fall on the couch. 🛋 Sorry ladies, God isn’t going to just plop him right on your couch. Don’t go looking for a guy, trust God, seek God, but get out there and live your life. And God will help him find you!
- Treat yourself. ❤Be kind to yourself. Make sure you matter to you.
- Trust God! 🙏🏾My mom always reminds me to give it all over to God. Hearing and seeing her testimonies lets me know that she too had to learn and trusting God never fails because He doesn’t fail.
Happy Mother’s Day Moms!
What are some things you learned from your mom? Please share below!